Fireboy Dml Biography
- Adedamola Adefolahan Popularly well known as Fireboy Dml is a Nigerian singer and songwriter, He is one the youngest artists in Nigeria Music industry, He got signed to Ybnl record label founded by Nigerian rapper Olamide after Adekunle gold left the Record Label
- Nigerian Afro-pop singer and songwriter Fireboy Dml was born on the 5th of February 1996 in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria, Fireboy DML grew up in Abeokuta and was a member of his local church choir.
- Fireboy started and completed his primary and secondary education in Abeokuta, Ogun State. After his secondary education, he got an admission to Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife, Osun state where he studied English Language. It was there that Fireboy started showing his talent and manifesting his love for music and became well known in school
- In 2018, Adedamola A.K.A Fireboy DML was signed into YBNL by Olamide who is also the Founder of the Record Label
- Fireboy was signed into YBNL with the aim of replacing Adekunle Gold who departed the label after releasing his debut album titled “LIFE“
- His breakthrough single “Jealous” first appeared on YBNL Nation’s collaborative album YBNL Mafia Family (2018), before being re-released on March 25, 2019. The song is composed of guitar riffs, traditional drums, and percussion; it combines African harmonies with elements of country and soul music.”Jealous” was produced by Cracker Mallo and is centered around love and the complicated feelings that go along with it The visuals for “Jealous” was directed by Director K
- Fireboy DML released the romantic single “What If I Say” On 14 of June 2019, The single was produced by Pheelz, who incorporated a mix of percussion, ambient synth harmonies, and a drum riff into the production, What if I say” visual was directed by TG Omori
- Non-stop artist, On August 1, 2019, Fireboy DML released the Echo the Guru-produced single “King“; in it, he declares his worth to his love interest, The accompanying music video for “King” was directed by TG Omori; it contains images of Fireboy and his love interest in a rose petal embellished Rolls Royce, as well as images of him singing at a fashion show where models walk on a runway
- On November 29, 2019, Fireboy Dml Released his debut studio album Laughter, Tears, and Goosebumps, which was initially scheduled for release on November 25, The LTG album consists 13 tracks and doesn’t feature any guest artist; it amassed over 6 million streams on Spotify three days after its release. It received generally positive reviews from music critics but was criticized for being labeled as an “Afro-Life” record instead of an R&B album. LTG was supported by the previously released singles “Jealous”, “What If I Say” and “King”
- Fireboy’s song has climbed the top 5 of almost all music billboard charts. His song is frequently seen on some popular listings. We should also add that the musician has made known how the song was about something he has once passed through – that is to say, he has once been jealous over a lady.
- The versatile artist who studied English Language at Obafemi Awolowo University, IIe-Ife, also disclosed that he sees nobody as a competitor in the Nigerian music industry.
Fireboy Award and Nomination
- On the 20th of October 2019, Fireboy Dml was nominated for Viewer’s Choice, Best pop single, Next Rated artists and song of the year at the 13th edition of The Headies
- On the 11th of January 2020, Fireboy Dml Won Listeners’ Choice award also Nominated for Song of the Year and Best New MVP at Soundcity MVP Award Festival
Fireboy Net Worth
- Fireboy’s networth is not accurate but We believe he should making some cool cash from album sales, shows, and endorsement deals.
- Fireboy has an estimated Net worth of #50million Naira
Fireboy Social Media Handles
Youtube: Fireboy Dml